Taylor Morris Rollright Black Sunglasses
Synonymous with Taylor Morris, The Rollright is named after the Rollright Stones, a complex of three Neolithic and Bronze Age megalithic monuments in Oxfordshire. This double bridge frame with intricate detailing combines British sartorial elegance with rock and roll glamour.
- Handmade matte black cellulose acetate.
- Grey CR39 lenses with CAT3 UV protection
- Black metal detailing with 5 barrel bespoke hinge
- Outer box, case, & soft travel pouch
- Unisex frame
- Eye 51mm, Bridge 21mm, Temple 145mm